Saturday, July 3, 2010

Baketi

I been always Looking for something new ,exciting and so you are also.I like to make new friends ,meet new personals,keep my contacts alive but when ever i think about the life we are going thru now a days its so hectic in ourselves created rat race.

The only way to connect with friends is now few of social media networks like orkut,facebook,tagged and etc. this list name can be very big if i include every website which claims to be a social network but discussing to other point i would like to share my experience with a new launched fun packed dating cum social networking website.

Yes its BAKETI.

Before reading further I must want you all my readers to have a look on My profile at Baketi.which can be accessed by clicking SWATIBATRA

I wish you like my profile and wish to Join me in my new social networking adventure .I am so impressed with Baketi that i couldn't stop my self to speak out about this cool service and to help every body to make you success at Baketi by serval ways making a profile ,decorate your profile and much more......

Before Ending this post i must mention here i would help you to understand the functionality of tools at Baketi so if you already created your profile there please follow me step by step and i will be happy if you need any favor in creating your profile more impressive and attractive....you may post your profile link too so i would be able to get in touch with you and we could interact directly on baketi.

No comments:

Post a Comment